We L-O-V-E the library! And it is a place you can find us at least once a week - no joke.
Miss M has been enjoying the All by myself class. This is her second session. Miss Laura is such a wonderful Librarian ! It even makes me want to have An All by myself class in my own home - (would you come to it if I had one?)
hmmm, maybe when I grow up I should be a librarian! ; )
Each week, Miss Laura has a different theme for her class. She has books, crafts and songs
to go along with her theme. (Exactly the kind of thing I would LOVE to do in my home)
I Love that Miss M gets more time away from me and gets to meet more kids
outside our "comfort zone" - church friends, and same for me, I meet more moms
this way.
And just to give an example of how WONDERFUL Miss Laura is, she had a whole themed class
JUST for Miss M. M had been talking about crocodiles and doing a crocodile craft since our last session. On our third class we walked into the room and it was Crocs and Gators a go-go!
Miss Laura winked at me and said "Miss M, this class is just for YOU today!"
SO SO SUPER SWEET!
hmmm, maybe when I grow up I should be a librarian! ; )
Each week, Miss Laura has a different theme for her class. She has books, crafts and songs
to go along with her theme. (Exactly the kind of thing I would LOVE to do in my home)
I Love that Miss M gets more time away from me and gets to meet more kids
outside our "comfort zone" - church friends, and same for me, I meet more moms
this way.
And just to give an example of how WONDERFUL Miss Laura is, she had a whole themed class
JUST for Miss M. M had been talking about crocodiles and doing a crocodile craft since our last session. On our third class we walked into the room and it was Crocs and Gators a go-go!
Miss Laura winked at me and said "Miss M, this class is just for YOU today!"
SO SO SUPER SWEET!
and while Miss M is in her class - this is what Miss A is up to.There is a GREAT tot room for the littles to hang out in.
click here to go to our library website

1 comment:
Miss A's dress is SO cute in those pics!! That's a cute pic of Miss M and Miss Laura too :)
Post a Comment