Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hair (it's on my "if only" wish list...)

I so wish someone could do my hair EVERY day for me! Heck - even Once a week!
(my friend posted this on her blog - which made me think
about how nice it would be to have someone do your hair...)



by the way - this is me - my hair-do for my sisters wedding... looks all professional huh?

and there it is after the wedding with a flower...

and there it is - after all the bobby pins were taken out... so curly!


3 comments:

Sarah S said...

for real!! my mom used to do my hair in the mornings when I was in high school and it was so nice... the perk of being the only daughter :) now I wish I had someone to blow my hair dry or give it SOME style.

Sarah S said...

your hair is so cute in those pictures by the way! I love the curls especially.

Mostess Mommy said...

Forget my hair!
I WISH I had someone to rub m,y feet everyday!
I love the curly hair on you!