Saturday, July 5, 2008

So good you can TASTE it!


This is the ONE Chicago thing that I will do every year! And usually we have family visiting us - so it's a great way to show off Chicago as well.
I love the taste of Chicago - it's like a big ol' block party!
We ate and ate and ate some more. The day we went was WAY too busy!! (I would recommend going during the week, not on opening weekend!) Stevie Wonder was playing the evening we went so I think it made it that much more crowded! There was one point where Miss A and I were trapped between a wall of people - couldn't move.
K and his Brother tried lots of things. I stayed with my favorites. Miss M enjoyed a HUGE piece of watermelon and our new favorite that we tried this year was the Italian Ice - watermelon and lemon flavors SO SO good!!! I could go for some right now.



If you want to visit Chicago - come during the summer!
You can TASTE the difference... hee-hee ;)

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

this post is making me hungry!! how fun that you went to the taste.

amyh said...

Now I'm feeling homesick ... Ohio's nice but there are times when it just doesn't cut it.