Monday, July 28, 2008

The Book Thief - by Markus Zusak



I Just finished reading The Book Thief (and yes it took me more than one night to read it).
I really enjoyed this book. I loved who the author had telling the tale of Liesel Meminger.
The booked flowed nicely and I got sucked into the life of Liesel and those around her.
And since I have never down well with writing book reports - Click here to read the review from the New York Times.
I recommend this book - however it is sad, and I did have tears on the brink of running down my cheeks a few times.

2 comments:

Rachie said...

You have been a blogging fool! I love to hear all the updates.

I need a good book to read ...I will have to check this out.

Love you and See you soon!

kell-bell said...

I'm working on this right now. For some reason, it's taking me a long time to finish! We'll have to discuss when i'm done.