She may look a lot like her daddy, but she is all me. ; )
Miss M just called me from the other room.
"Um MOOOMMMMYYY, Miss A is eating your chocolate!!"
And sure enough I walked in to find the CUTEST chocolate face ever... and it wasn't just ANY chocolate - it was DARK chocolate. The kind I know K and Miss M will leave alone...
Miss M just called me from the other room.
"Um MOOOMMMMYYY, Miss A is eating your chocolate!!"
And sure enough I walked in to find the CUTEST chocolate face ever... and it wasn't just ANY chocolate - it was DARK chocolate. The kind I know K and Miss M will leave alone...

4 comments:
haha...very funny. She's a chocolate lover.
that's hilarious!!
That is my kind of girl. Cute pictures Bec.
I love chocolate faces!! My favorite is when I give Evy an m&m for the potty and it runs down her chin to her neck with a bit of food coloring. He!
Post a Comment