Saturday, July 26, 2008

More 4th of July FUN!

Here are pictures from the Parade/Goodbye Horstmann/BBQ


1. and 2. Khania made a picture collage of our memories of the Horstmann's
these 2 pics are Rachael and Matt reading it.
3. Khania's YUMMY YUMMY strawberry shortcake - I know she makes
it JUST FOR ME!!!
4. Watching the parade in front of the Lund's.



1. Miss M
2. Christopher
3. Miss Katelyn (Miss A's BFF!)
4. The kids watching the parade
5. Getting some of the treats/fans/beads/popcorn they hand out
6. A Rockin' Christian Band
7. Miss A wanting to get out of the stroller
8. Miss M waving her flags
9. Baseball float

1. The boys watching the baseball float
2. I Love this picture of K and Evelyn
3. MATER!*
4. GO OLYMPICS Chicago 2016!!
5. Red - the fire truck*
6. Khania and Gold Elvis
7. K and Miss M with Tippin' Tractor*
8. Weird guys dressed in bright orange bra's - how could I NOT take a picture!
9. The BIG Marching band (that had NO flutes!?!)

(*we took pictures of all the cars that looked like characters from the movie CARS)

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

How fun!! I am still so sad that we were out of town and missed the festivities in Evanston. Your pictures are great! I love that one of Khania with Elvis.

Krazy Khania said...

What a fun day thanks for the photos!