Friday, July 25, 2008

Are you Keeping up??

I know - more posts. But I FINALLY feel like posting and I have lots to catch up on : )
Remember how this summer with the girls I watch we were doing different themes before they left for Alaska? - I'll put links on the bottom so you can go back and review if you would like...

SO our LAST week was ART week. We went to the library the first day - Miss M had her All by my self class so the girls and I checked out books for them to read then went to lunch (not so artsy) . Day two we did manicures/pedicures ( that's artsy right?!) and then our last class I brought over canvasses and we painted the morning away. Even their older sister joined in. I wish I would have had more canvasses - it was fun!


1. Miss M's water color with hand prints
2. Hannah's sun set picture
3. Lauren's painting
4. My painting
5. Mine again
6. Natalie's hand print
7. Natalie's painting
8. More of Miss M's
9. Miss M's American hand print (she wanted it red, white and blue)



*Cooking week
Class one
Class two
Class three

*Photo Week
click Here

No comments: