Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 9 Months!

Our "Slippery" is 9 MONTHS OLD!! That means in THREE months she will be
ONE YEAR OLD!
Where is this year going!?!?

  • Slip-Slip as we affectionately call her, is a very busy baby indeed.
  • She loves to climb, walk with your help or around furniture, crawling is a breeze. And food, anything you put in front of her she will eat! (and that is with NO teeth.) - my friend told me she would do great at a smorgasbord and I have to agree.

  • She is also super at drinking from a sippy cup and really enjoys it, not having to wait for you to give her a drink. (She can be impatient at times, but I think that has to do with her not being a crabby baby, she waits until she is beyond hungry to tell you she is and then it is all demands until that first sip or first bite)

  • She loves anything her sister does - well almost anything. Miss M does hurt Slip-Slips feelings sometimes and she does let you know!

  • She will cry when I leave a room, but is quick to smile when I peak back around the corner.

  • She loves to be-bop to music and loves it when you sing. I think that is why she enjoys visiting primary and nursery - for the fun songs the kids sing.
  • She enjoys playing by herself or with friends especially Miss Katelyn. They are SO cute playing together.
  • She loves to be read to and loves to look at board books. (and rip apart magazines)
  • Her vocabulary is expanding. She has many more sounds she makes. Dada, up, Ma mee - but don't be confused, that is not Mommy she is saying, it is Marlee. She will make the Mama sound when she is crying, and that is ok with me - I just know she wants me ; )

Here are some fun shots of Miss A
9 to mark her 9 months : )

1. Climbing on Natalie's chair
2. Having fun in her jeep walker
3. Super shopper - she just loved that grocery cart!
4. 4th of July Parade
5. Sound Asleep - this was her actual 9 month picture
6. Loves the pool
7. Taste of Chicago
8. A picnic
9. Hiding in Daddy's carry on bag

And here is a look back at Miss A all 9 months...
1. hospital picture
2. one month
3. December 2 months (my sisters called these her Toby pajama's - from the movie Labyrinth
4. just a cute smiling picture -
5. Jan. 3 months
6. Feb. 4 months
7. 6 month (when I tried my hand at a "professional" picture)
8. Temple Square - 7 months
9. 8 months old

3 comments:

Heather said...

They grow up so fast, sniff. What a beautiful girl!

P.S. Labyrinth is my secret favorite movie--I have the video (but no VCR to watch it with), and I sometimes sing random David Bowie songs to Tabitha.

Sarah S said...

Cute pictures!!! Ava does so many cute things at such a young age. Happy 9 months Ava! Eli and I are sitting here listening to the Mamma Mia CD and loving it.

Krazy Khania said...

Those photos are so cute!! We love you Slippery A!