We are having a GREAT time in Utah. Enjoying Cafe Rio - I had Arctic Circle for the FIRST time. Stopped in a Roberts found some REALLY cute fall decorations. Even found my way back to my moms house from the hospital after her surgery - with out getting lost (and this was my first time driving in Utah.)
Wish I had remembered to bring my camera cord so I could post pictures of our trip so far - guess we will just have to wait till we get home - there are some cute ones (if i say so myself) with Cousins and a pumpkin patch. Miss M and Miss A's first time to Chuck E Cheese. Miss A caught with a box of chocolates and even pictures of the HUGE kidney stone I passed. (picture a corn nut - not too far off from that - just a bit smaller).
Tomorrow I will FINALLY meet Ethan my Bff's brand new baby. We will also get to spend some time with Keenan's brother his wife and son!! Plus celebrate some birthdays - Brayden, Aiden and Miss A. (I need more time here in Utah - the week is going by too fast...)
I also found more videos of Keenan at the Tiki Terrace. He is singing the popular Iz song Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
(it takes a while for the video camera to finally find Keenan - but at least it still sounds good) K always sings this song for Miss M.
Also Keenan flew in tonight to join us for the weekend. Thanks Miyuki for picking him up at the airport!
1 comment:
ENJOY your Cafe Rio and Arctic Circle!! Seriously. That sounds so so so so so so good! :)
Post a Comment