Make sure you don't let anyone eat your leftovers, either. I'm still mad at Brian for the time he did that. I mean, we traveled 2000+ miles to eat there and then he ate my leftovers! The nerve.
Is there anything better than Cafe Rio? Just stopping in to say I'm glad that you love my bunting so much, it's so simple really. I just took holiday fabrics that I liked and ironed them together with heat'n'bond and then cut them into triangles using a template and a pinking blade on my rotary cutter. Then I sewed them together with a double fold quilt binding along the top. If you have any more questions let me know, I'm afraid I'm not very good at tutorials, but there are plenty of them out there just google bunting tutorial, that's what I did. Cute blog!
10 comments:
I am SALIVATING!!! That sounds and looks so delicious. Enjoy EVERY BITE!!! :) And get another one tomorrow!
I ate at Cafe Rio 4 times the week I was in UT! Enjoy!
. . . and I ALWAYS get the pork salad . . .
Make sure you don't let anyone eat your leftovers, either. I'm still mad at Brian for the time he did that. I mean, we traveled 2000+ miles to eat there and then he ate my leftovers! The nerve.
My mouth is watering...
I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!
Is there anything better than Cafe Rio? Just stopping in to say I'm glad that you love my bunting so much, it's so simple really. I just took holiday fabrics that I liked and ironed them together with heat'n'bond and then cut them into triangles using a template and a pinking blade on my rotary cutter. Then I sewed them together with a double fold quilt binding along the top. If you have any more questions let me know, I'm afraid I'm not very good at tutorials, but there are plenty of them out there just google bunting tutorial, that's what I did. Cute blog!
We should meet up at Gardner Village. I love it there!
Ethan is going to be a green monster--that is if his costume fits by Halloween. I got him a back up costume at Walmart--a tiger.
We can't wait to see you!
Oh my goodness, I would give a lot for a Cafe Rio Salad right now! I'm so jealous. Enjoy it.
OH how I miss Cafe Rio!!!
Post a Comment