Friday, October 3, 2008

Mommy and Me

I Kinda think we look a like...

























1. What is something mom always says to you?

I Love you

2. What makes mom happy?
relaxing

3. What makes mom sad?
when I don't pick up my toys

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickling my armpits and talking in a silly voice

5. What was your mom like as a child?
like as tall as me - you know little

6. What is her favorite thing to do?
sleep (oh I wish I could do more of this!)

7. What does your mom do when you're not around?
dates in the movie theaters with my daddy
(wouldn't that be nice if I was on a date with my hubby every time
she thought I was away!!!)


8. What is your mom really good at?
helping me with projects (except when it comes to #9's answer)

9. What is your mom not very good at?
building a toy car
(I think she is referring to the transformer cars, I am not
very good at switching them back and forth)


10. What does your mom do for her job?
call people, type on the computer, do anything you want to do

11. What is your mom's favorite food?
salad and cereal
(hmmm, I wouldn't say that either of these are my top food choices...)

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
that she can do big things

13. What do you and your mom do together?
color and watch tv - we love to watch Wizards of Waverly Place

14. How are you and your mom the same?
today we are wearing white shirts

15. How are you and your mom different?
Mommy has freckles (she called them preckles) and I don't

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she tells me

17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Flat top (oh it IS my favorite place to eat!!!)

(I ran across this little survey on a blog I like to frequent and thought it was a fun idea
to do with Miss M)


4 comments:

Sarah S said...

cute!!! I think so too. and Miss A has lots of Keenan resemblances (but some of you too).

kell-bell said...

That is the cutest picture of you as a little girl. I can totally see the resemblance between you and Marlee.

Kea said...

Holy Cow!!!! She totally looks like you when you were a kid! Cute pix of both of you!

The Yosts said...

That's so cute. I think I need Abby to do it to see what she says.