Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little Surfer Girl

We went to the Big Ka Hoo Na tonight, yes it is our home away from home! But my little sister flew in today and I had to take her there for some ONO food!

Miss M and Miss A even have their own specials. Miss A LOVES the french fries and fried rice - really it's the SPAM in the fried rice she LOVES (it's the Hawaiian in her).

Miss M orders the little Bob (named after her) it's a mini loco moco. SHE LOVES it.
The owners had this little surf board for a decoration Miss M got to "ride" on it. It's the perfect size for her.

As we were leaving my sister said "Now I know why you love that place so much, they are like family." I couldn't have said it better.

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

Those surfing pics are so cute!! They are so nice to you guys! I really want to go sometime when you're there...