
Thanks Lindsay - I do love a good tag
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Cleaner
2. Gossip Girl
3. Wizard of Waverly Place
4. Grays Anatomy
5. 90210
6.Medium
7. The Mentalist
8. Ghost Whisperer
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Krolls (green bay, wi
2. Ron of Japan (northbrook, IL)
3. Cafe Rio (Utah)
5. All Aboard Dinner (Downers Grove, IL)
6. Flat Top ( Evanston, IL)
7. Big Ka Hoo Na/Tiki Terrace (Evanston, IL -DesPlaines, IL)
8. Zippys (Hawaii)
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Woke up to Miss M crawling into bed with me
2. We got ready for the day
3. Made some breakfast for the girls
4. took Miss M to preschool
5. brought Miss A home for a nap
6. Babysat
7. went Halloween/Fall shopping
8. Had a Scentsy Party!!
8 things I look forward to:
1. Miss A's Birthday
2. Halloween/Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Going on a date sometime without the girls
5. Picking up my sister from the airport
6. going to Utah next week
7. getting my craft room useable
8. Owning a bed and breakfast someday in Hawaii with Keenan
8 things I love about Fall:
1. The leaves changing
2. Halloween
3.fall decorations
4. Miss A's birthday
5. October (it's my favorite month)
6. the cool air
7. Apple Cider
8. Cooking my fall meals
8 things on my wish list:
1. pedicures/monthly
2. getting a house
3. traveling to Paris
4. a huge craftroom
5. a bowling alley in my home
6. and a swimming pool
7. and since it's a WISH list - a home theater would be nice too
8. To go see Wicked AGAIN
8 people I tag
1. Lynsey
2. Ronnie
3. My sisters (who never update their blogs EVER!)
4. Kelly or Kelly
5. Jessica
6. Cynthia
7. Kealoha
8. Karissa
1 comment:
WE went to Cafe Rio when we were in Utah! Great food.
So what do I do when I get tagged?
Post a Comment