Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss A



Can it be one year already since I got to hold you in my arms for the very first time!?

Miss A


not so sure about the cupcake
she wouldn't eat it either



the cats meow!



Daddy and Miss A


walking with my Dad


a year ago and now


I pick THIS pumpkin

ok these TWO pumpkins!


Chocolate? What chocolate?

We love you and are so happy to have you
as part of our family.
Happy Birthday sweet girl.


*Here is the slide show I made of Miss A shortly after her birth...



Miracles from Rebekeh on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

That first pic w/ Jeremy is my FAVORITE!! I'll have to remind Ben that he needs take a good one like that this time around :) Though I think your shot is one of a kind!

Happy birthday Ava!! You and Kelly Lee share the same birthday. That's pretty fun.

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Hapy Birthday, Ava! We are thinking of you!