Utah was beautiful! The fall colors on the trees in mountains were breath taking especially when those mountains were covered in snow....(sad that I left my camera behind for that trip.)We had a great time but it's good to be back. I ate Cafe Rio as much as I could. I tried the salad every which way and I think my favorite is with no meat at all. Oh, just thinking about it makes me want one now... Can I possibly wait until February?
Here are a few pictures I did take.
WARNING ABOUT NEXT PICTURE!!!!
One of the very first things I did when I got to Utah was pass a HUGE kidney stone. And I took a picture of it to remind myself of how awful I felt for three weeks (plus) trying to pass the dumb thing!
I am sorry if this grosses you out - but really I did need to blog about it.

Better and more fun pictures to come!!! Promise - let me get through Miss A's big day tomorrow.


3 comments:
What a horrible kidney stone!!! I'm glad you're back. And still totally jealous that you were able to taste the wonderful Cafe Rio salads.... OH I could really go for anything Cafe Rio right now! Who knows when I'll have it next - at least you have a month in mind!
My dear girl! You have way too many kidney stones - I don't know how you survive. I'm glad you got to enjoy the fall leaves and enjoy Utah! We are dying to enjoy beautiful Chicago - maybe next year!
Oh my goodness! How do you possibly do those kidney stones - that just sounds awful. I'm glad you got to enjoy the beautiful Utah mountains. We are just dying to visit beautiful Chicago again. Alas, maybe next year!
Post a Comment