Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun for the Hair


Miss M loves pony tails - that is her hair style of choice (well when I do her hair, she lets daddy be much more creative - he's just better at it than I am).
My friend Christine(from the Big Ka Hoo Na and my fellow Hula dancer) was telling me about button pony tail holders.
THEN I came across them on this fun new blog I like. I think I might just have to make some! I need a craft day!

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

those are so darling!! and they don't look too hard. I bet Miss M could even decorate some herself. so cute.

Hillary said...

Those are really cute rubber bands. What a good craft project and a way to spice up just a regular pony tail. Oh by the way, I did like Dragonfly in Amber. But you are right, it was much harder to get into after reading the first one. My sis in law has read all 7 books now so I'm going to try and accomplish that. We'll see how it goes.

The Yosts said...

Those are so cute. I wonder if I could do that. I'm not crafty- I buy.