
Tonight we went grocery shopping and found some nice big pumpkins! for a great price! The girls each got one and we picked one out for our new neighbors...yes that's right NEW WONDERFUL neighbors!!! HUGE sigh of relief. (and they don't mind me decorating for holidays - last neighbor complained about all of my decorations)
I took some pictures of Miss a playing with the pumpkins. I wish I would have had my camera out earlier when she was trying to pick them up.
We also set up our Halloween decorations today. And as I was looking around I thought - I need more. I want a cute black metal haunted house and some cute glass pumpkins. I also saw on a blog a cute Halloween banner. I would love one of those for above my fire place. Here's my wish list and it's all at TARGET!! (well except for the banner)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!





4 comments:
You would love this: http://web.mit.edu/glasslab/sales_pumpkin.html
A couple of my friends work in the glass lab at MIT and because we're they're friends we have two of these pumpkins. They go for pretty high prices, but they're beautiful! Our friends gave Jason one for his birthday and gave us one for a bridal shower gift. Then they made us this lovely blue glass piece for a wedding present. It's so nice to have talented friends!
That witch sign is really cute! I think you have the best decorations. I wish I put more effort into getting my house decorated - maybe by Christmas I'll have my act together :)
I could definitely use some help with my holiday decorating! I've never done more than a few homemade signs on the door. Now with a child I feel responsible to make the holidays as fun and magical as my parents made them for us!
Hey Beckie, this month is one of my favorites to decorate for too. Thankfully I'v been collecting stuff for about 15 years. Just go to Target on Halloween or the day after, great deals. If you have a JoAnne's, they have great stuff too. And they clearance them early. Your girls are beautiful, it is great to catch up on your life and family. Love Tami
Post a Comment