Monday, October 27, 2008

I heart Facebook


Seriously. It's my new favorite thing to do-on the computer.

I always was a bit jealous (but in a good way) of my husband and all the friends he kept in touch with, and no matter where we went in the USA, he was always running into someone he knew - really. Even in MY home town. I think it is bit to do with his Aloha spirit - one of the things I love about him, not his popularity, but his Aloha-ness.

So, thanks facebook, for hooking me up with all my lost BFF's and new ones.

And on a completely different note but it will bring me back to facebook, my daughter wanted to know if she had new chores this morning, more than just her regular ones ( make your bed, brush your teeth, go to the bathroom, get dressed, feed her fish, etc) I asked, "what do you mean, new chores?" "you know, like scrub dishes or clean that toilet?" she is asking this in totally seriousness! (and I think my jaw hit the floor) Well ok then, I say to myself. Yes, go ahead SCRUB that toilet! Clean those dishes to your little hearts content... I can not do those things, I am too busy on facebook....


I wasn't joking they really did want to help clean the house...

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

funny!! Miss M is so sweet to offer to SCRUB the toilet???!!! you're training her well :)

janelle said...

I couldn't agree more! Ode to Facebook! :)