Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Krazy Khania - I hope you have a fun filled day!
Happy Birthday my Beautiful Wonderful Friend!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Which one is the crazy one? ha ha What a great friend.

Sarah S said...

hilarious!! happy birthday khania! :)

Brittany said...

I'm glad you found me! Isn't blogging such a great way to stumble across people! My family is great, Mom and Dad built their dream home on a bunch of property in Nevada City (way out near Lil' town of Washington!). Lanea has 5 kids, Travis 4, Tamra 5 (they all live within an hour of each other). Nate's getting married in December and I'm going to school in Orem! Your family is adorable and I'm so jealous you're in Hawaii!!

ClevelandRocks said...

We loved the videos! I'm so glad your new neighbor likes your decorations-- I can't imagine not liking them!

Lindsay said...

Yes Happy Birthday!

Krazy Khania said...

Thanks!! Mrs. R you are such a great great friend!!