Tuesday, April 8, 2008

5 Months Old 3/23/08

Miss A likes to eat - not just her bottle, but what ever she can get her hands on. She also likes to put anything and everything in her mouth. She enjoys eating baby food - prunes and sweet potatoes are her favorite. Drinking water from a glass. She loves Miss M - I know I have mentioned this before, but she just loves to watch her big sister where ever she is - and especially enjoys it when Miss M plays with her, sings to her, reads to her.



She likes it when I sing to her too. I was beginning to think something was wrong with her, because when ever she would see me or I would hold her she would start rocking side to side. Then my mom realized as soon as I would start singing "rock my baby" she would be even more happy - and rock even more. Guess she just wanted me to sing. It's amazing how well a baby can communicate! Since we didn't see a doctor this month, I don't have her stats. But sometimes after holding her awhile I feel she weighs 30 pounds!




She LOVES to pull hair! Snuggle, play in her jumper and her activity saucer...
Miss A can sit, grab at anything, and she can roll over!!!

She is quick to smile, loves to laugh - especially for Miss M! Love, I mean LOVES her lamby and is super good about sleeping in her crib - now if I could get her to not want that 5 am bottle we would be in business! We just love her more and more every day!




4 months
3 months
2 months
1 month

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

so so cute!! I love those pictures of Miss A. I can't believe she is already 5 months!?! Time is zipping by.

Heather said...

Adorable. Those big brown eyes spell trouble down the road.