Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy Happy Birthday Stacy Dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish then it would be a Happy Happy birthday to you from me!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day and great year!!!



  1. she's a great friend
  2. she's a great mommy
  3. she's is like a little Martha Stewart - but with her own flare!
  4. she is great at shopping the sales, good deals, Craig's list, and the spring clean up in Winnetka
  5. she has a bunch of great recipes
  6. she also knows how to cook those recipes really well
  7. she is super fun to be around
  8. she has been mistaken as my double - or me as her double
  9. she is always up for spontaneous things (wish I was more like that!)
  10. she has a wealth of knowledge - and if she doesn't know, she finds out then gets back to you
I am SO SO glad that she has moved back to the Chicagoland area!
Happy Birthday Friend!

No comments: