

Not only am I a bit addicted to the silly farm town game on Face Book, but just about every evening after we put the girls in bed, Keenan sits at the dinning room table to study and
Jesica and I pull out the crafts. At first she wasn't so sure about making cards but as you can see she has become quite the little card making (
her's are the safari collage). I've had this knack for showing my sisters how to do things and then they just run with it. I love her cute cards! To make me feel better she said, "Um I make 4-8 cards a night and you have done over 20."
Ok so I am a little bit faster at making them, but I think that we both make pretty cute cards! Plus it's fun to watch all our
Tivo'd shows while we make our crafts. Sometimes we stay up way to late, but I guess we are trying to get it all in before her baby comes.
I have also been making more hair clips for the girls. Now that Miss A finally has hair long enough to put pony tails in its fun to add cute hair bows. (she has
started to leave them in a little longer too!) And with all the fun bow choices, I don't mind that Miss M wants her hair done in a pony tail everyday. I even enjoy adding one to my pony tail.
Keenan is doing great in school and really enjoys it. He is almost done with his
CNA 10 week course, then he start the fall classes. He also really enjoys is Japanese language class he decided to take. I am very proud of him and what he is accomplishing!
1 comment:
Your cards are super cute! I really wish we lived close so we could get together and craft!
Post a Comment