While my baby sister is staying with us this summer, we have been looking
for crafty creative outlets. We have had many a late night card making
and watching the Lost seasons. ( I'll post pictures of our cards later -if I remember)
We have had fun going to Home Depot and getting flowers to plant around our back yard.
Our upstairs neighbors have planted a garden and some landscaping. Our backyard
is a lovely little place to relax and enjoy the summer.
Miss A (as seen below) really enjoys helping me water everything.
She mostly waters herself or the dirt to make mud.
for crafty creative outlets. We have had many a late night card making
and watching the Lost seasons. ( I'll post pictures of our cards later -if I remember)
We have had fun going to Home Depot and getting flowers to plant around our back yard.
Our upstairs neighbors have planted a garden and some landscaping. Our backyard
is a lovely little place to relax and enjoy the summer.
Miss A (as seen below) really enjoys helping me water everything.She mostly waters herself or the dirt to make mud.


No comments:
Post a Comment