Monday, July 6, 2009

Green Bay Fun


enjoying the first twinkle cone of the season! When I lived in Green Bay our house was right by the Dairy Inn. They had (and still have) the BEST ice cream cones. They put this delicious concoction of peanuts and sprinkles all over the ice cream. OH, I could go for one right now!
Miss A did NOT like the twinkle. But Miss M was ready for more. Visiting Green Bay is fun.


1. The WOW sign is a Pepsi sign. Miss M loves to spy them where ever we go - this one we were able to stop and get a picture at.
2 and 4. Miss A was eating a Reece's peanut butter cup it melted all over her hands and she decided to rub it in her hair. She smelt pretty yummy!
3 and5. GO PACKERS! I can not believe that I had never taken the girls to have pictures taken in front of the stadium.

by my Granny's house is a great park. I love to take the girls there to play. There is also a little kiddie pool (I played at when I was little I have so many great memories of this park and pool from when I was Miss M's age) it wasn't open yet this trip, but hopefully we will get there later this summer!

No comments: