
Miss M's favorite color is indigo. She loves arranging colors into R.O.Y G. B.I.V. so why should coloring Easter eggs be any different?


And just in case you were wondering, or if your child should decide to eat a dye pellet, they are perfectly safe! We just had her lick the egg to color it when she was done sucking on it...




Miss A also thought it would be great to decorate mommy
And this, well this was just a mean trick they played on mommy!


and just so you know, it did dye the egg a light shade of indigo...

And this, well this was just a mean trick they played on mommy!


and just so you know, it did dye the egg a light shade of indigo...

and out of the 5 dozen eggs I boiled we only had three casualties.
2 comments:
MY favorite color is indigo, too!
These turned out great!
I love that M arranged the colors like that. And 5 DOZEN EGGS?? You guys are egg-dying champs! I'm so impressed.
It's good to know the dye pellets are safe... :) But gross to drink that dye water!! (I'm assuming M was just pretending?)
Post a Comment