
I feel as if this has been a REALLY long winter and now almost spring. (I say almost because we are being teased with nice weather here and there).
Miss A it seems has been sick since October.
Monday I took her into the doctors office with a high fever and wheezing.
He put her on nebulizer treatments.
I brought her back in today.
She still had a fever and the wheezing didn't seem to be getting better.
Miss A has pneumonia.
And we have been quarantined for the week.
(Happy Easter to us).
But I will say, I am relieved to know that something was wrong with her, that
it wasn't just another cold. I am glad I followed those motherly instincts to have
her checked out.
Miss A it seems has been sick since October.
Monday I took her into the doctors office with a high fever and wheezing.
He put her on nebulizer treatments.
I brought her back in today.
She still had a fever and the wheezing didn't seem to be getting better.
Miss A has pneumonia.
And we have been quarantined for the week.
(Happy Easter to us).
But I will say, I am relieved to know that something was wrong with her, that
it wasn't just another cold. I am glad I followed those motherly instincts to have
her checked out.

7 comments:
If that isn't the saddest picture of Miss A I have ever seen...We are so bummed you all can't come out to play! Get better Miss A!
Poor Miss A. I hope she gets better soon. It is nice to know what is wrong and that there is treatment. Thank goodness that you listened to your instincts!
Those are some of the saddest pictures! Let me know if there's anything I can do. Poor Miss A.
So sorry miss Ava
poor poor girl. poor poor mommy! hang in there and get better soon!
ugh - the nebulizer pictures ARE so sad. I'm glad she'll let you keep the mask on her face. Feel better Miss A, we miss you!
Poor girl! I hope Miss A is better soon! Thanks for the preparedness links and congrats on the new piano!
Post a Comment