I use to have this great big desk, that I put all of my craft things on and in. But I could never use it, because it always looked like this
Then, my sister gave me these great shelves to hang in the sun room that is off of our bedroom.
And once again my craft stuff sat for a few more months waiting to be used, cared for, organized.
And once again my craft stuff sat for a few more months waiting to be used, cared for, organized.
WELL, I got the spring cleaning-need/to be organized/want to work on crafts/bugand a whole day spent organizing/contemplating/rearranging...
(insert heavenly choir singing)
I can't wait to work in there. I know once I start crafting I will need to make some
adjustments, but this is SO much better than it has been.

Maybe now, I will actually use the sizzix machine and letters I bought 2 1/2 years ago!
(notice how they are still in their packages, unopened, needing to be used...)
(notice how they are still in their packages, unopened, needing to be used...)


7 comments:
Oh yay!!! I love your room. Maybe you can help me do my place when you come in february. I need someone to just help me trash stuff and get organized.
How fabulous! It must feel so good to finish a project like that.
My craft room is Tabitha's closet, which is slowly spilling out into the room. I'm not sure I'll ever get it cleaned up.
It looks great! I can't wait to have a place to put all my craft stuff.
You're an inspiration... My craft closet and my office are monstrously unorganized. Feeling motivated after your post!
Good job organizing. I should follow your example and clean my entire house like that. But it's a little hard with a newborn and 2 yr old needing my full attention.
Wow, Mrs. R, I LOVE your new craft room! Hopefully, there's enough room for me to come and join you ;) Good for you getting your own space in order! I am jealous!
There is totally room Stac! if you don't mind sitting right next to me!
I love crafting with friends!!
Post a Comment