I tried out my new craft space today. Miss M joined me. She started making Valentines for her
"best buddies" (to quote her).
Here is what I did.

I did it for a baby shower gift - everyone can use Thank You Cards right?

It felt good to be creative again. It has been a long time since I have done any crafting. It was so nice to have everything in order, easy to get to, and a cute daughter to keep me company.
7 comments:
i love the cards!! your craft space is beautiful.
Those are way cute cards!
Those cards are so cute! How nice to have a space set aside for your crafting.
You always do the cutest cards! That was one of my most favorite gifts ever that you gave me. And I am sooooo impressed at your organized shelves - way to go!
Who are these cards for?
Wouldn't you like to know!!!
My friend Ashley.
But I can make some for you. Just have to tell be!!!
I mean ME. Not BE as in Beckie...
I am having an off day. Sorry!
Post a Comment