
I have had very weird dreams lately.
(AND NO I am not pregnant - that is usually when I do have weird dreams).
(AND NO I am not pregnant - that is usually when I do have weird dreams).
Friday night my dream was how I was in the Mob. And with out going in to to much detail - I went and cleaned up the messes. I don't like cleaning, so I am not sure why I would clean up after the Mob anyway! And it really wasn't a good dream. I was so close to almost being caught. Always feeling like I was on the run.
I went to to this site HERE and this is what I learned about Mob being in your dreams.
Mob
To see a mob in your dream, represents chaos and disorganization. Your are experiencing a conflict in ideas and interest. It is time to be more assertive and take control of your life.
Another night I was driving a monster truck. Jumping over cars. CRAZY! Since I am not really a thrill seeker.
To see a truck in your dream, implies that you are overworked. You may be taking on too many tasks and responsibilities and are weighed down.

Last nights it was all about planning a birthday party for Miss M. It was a water park party. In down town Chicago. The Hancock building became a huge water slide.
And all the invitations I sent out were coconuts - real coconuts. Not paper invites.
To see a coconut in your dream, foretells that you will receive an unexpected gift of money.
City To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. If you dream of a big city, then it suggests that you need to develop closer ties and relationships. You are feeling alienated and aloneTo dream that you are on or see a water slide, suggests that you are being swept away by your emotions. You are slowly exploring the realm of your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things without any objections or resistance.
So, I am experiencing conflicts, and need to take control of my life. I am overworked. I need to develop closer ties and relationships. I am being swept away by my emotions. BUT the good news is, I should be getting a gift of MONEY!!! Any givers out there???
2 comments:
Those are some crazy dreams! I only had crazy dream when I was pregnant. At least you know that you don't have that stress in your life right now. Good luck with the Money...and if you get some, feel free to share!
crazy dreams! I never remember mine! I saw that you are reading I am a Mother. LOVE that book!!
Post a Comment