2 - the number of times I had to pick up clothes and straighten up her dresser

3 - the number of times the toilet paper had to be
rolled back up

6 - the number of times I had to pick up DVD's scattered around the house

7 - the number of times I swept up little messes like this
24 - the number of hours sleep I need to recoup from today.
Priceless - capturing little moments like this.

5 comments:
You are hilarious. I don't even bother anymore. Unless I am feeling really ambitious and then I clean it up after they go to bed. I am so grateful for the priceless moments too.
You could never get mad at such an adorable little girl! I love the videos. She has the cutest laugh. I'm sorry she caused so much mess for you. I need to come over to visit and help you out!
You are so funny! I love the video clips - Miss A is so cute.
And I'm with Rachael - I have gotten so tired of cleaning up those messes throughout the day that the house is just messy until right before I go to bed and clean it all up.
I love the video of her laughing. That is sooo cute. I love baby laughter. I think it is fun that you take pictures of the little things.
What precious videos! Yep, how many times would it take to keep things actually tidy during the day. But, who would trade all the cuteness for anything?!
Post a Comment