Here are our Halloween pictures. We had such a great Halloween!
I felt good enough to take Marlee out trick-or-treating with
Keenan and Jesica.
Grams stayed home and watched Ava.
I had been talking with Keenan how Marlee
was a year old before I left her with anyone. And
here Ava is a week old and I left her twice in ONE day!
I felt good enough to take Marlee out trick-or-treating with
Keenan and Jesica.
Grams stayed home and watched Ava.
I had been talking with Keenan how Marlee
was a year old before I left her with anyone. And
here Ava is a week old and I left her twice in ONE day!
Baby Jaguar, Marlee and Mommy
Grams, Daddy and Marlee cleaning out the Pumpkins
Trick or Treating in downtown Glencoe
Miss Witch with our fabulous pumpkins carved by Daddy
and One by Aunt Keokilani (I took pictures and held a baby)
and One by Aunt Keokilani (I took pictures and held a baby)
3 comments:
Those pictures are awesome. My favorite one is of Miss Witch next to the pumpkins. It is sooo cute. And you look great!! I can't wait to see you in person!
Looks like you had lots of fun! I love all your pumpkins too.
Glad I found your blog! Your girls are both darling, and you look great, too.
Amy Hall
Post a Comment