Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Feeling Good!


Every night as we are tucking Marlee into bed, we ask her "What was your favorite part of the day?" Her responses of course very and it's always great to hear what she comes up with. Yesterday we went on a walk and ended up at a neighborhood park. I was thinking that that was going to be her favorite part of the day, playing at the park. She surprised me by being a bit more specific. "Mommy, my favorite part of the day was you pushing me on the swing!" It hit me how important playing with her is, and just how long it had been since I had felt well enough to push her on a swing. I am so glad that I am finally feeling well! Feeling GOOD! And this week I have made a point of taking Marlee out, even if it is just a little walk. Monday we hit the library, yesterday a walk to a park, and today McDonald's and then off to feed the ducks. It feels SO good, to finally feel GOOD!

2 comments:

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

I am loving all your pictures these days-- your "little bear" is adorable! I can't wait to meet her sometime hopefully soon.

Sarah S said...

yeah for feeling good!!!