Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a...


I Love to watch movies, especially this time of year, I pull out all the Christmas ones.
One movie you will find I watch OVER and OVER again is WHITE CHRISTMAS.
L-O-V-E it!
Here are some of my Top movies that I love to watch this time of year.
I have added TWO new ones to my must watch list...

My First new one THE CHRISTMAS CARD
this made for TV movie was filmed in the town that I grew up in,

Nevada City, CA - cute Christmas-love story! Watching the movie the other night, made me think of all the fun things the little town does during the Christmas season, Victorian Christmas and Cornish Christmas. And there is nothing like snow in the mountains! Sigh, I miss it. (Any one up for a Girls movie night at my house!?!)

My second new pick is THE CHRISTMAS SHOES - a
nd if you have ever heard the song (go here to see the video on you tube), you know what I am talking about. This made for TV movie was based on the song, and short story. Tear jerker for sure! I have never been able to listen to the song all the way through with out crying, and by crying I mean pull out the Kleenex, ruin my make up cry. It too was a good movie, and had a good ending - which is important to me! I NEED a happy ending. They have made a sequel to the movie THE CHRISTMAS BLESSING, but I have not watched it yet.

FYI - these movies are on the Hallmark channel if you get it. They have lot's of fun holiday movies on right now, and so does the ABC family channel, in fact ABC Family, will be doing 25 days of Christmas with back to back Holiday movies -

Ok, back to my movie list...
Little Women (but THIS version)
Elf
How The Grinch Stole Christmas - both versions
Home Alone 1 and 2
The Santa Clause Movies
(with Tim Allen as Santa)
All I Want For Christmas
Mickeys Christmas Carol
It's A Wonderful Life
Miracle On 34th Street
I Also like this version of Rudolph (as well as the classic)
and
Babes In Toyland

Also, I found this site on line, for a whole Christmas Movie list
go here.

What are your holiday favorites?

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

Fun list!! I need to check some of those out. My favorites are A Christmas Story and Elf.

emily & david said...

I can't watch The Muppets Christmas Carol enough. And I occassionally itch for Home Alone. *Hope you and the little 'un are doing well. She's darling!

Beckie said...

Oh I LOVE the Muppets Christmas Carol TOO!