The Ward Halloween paryt which also happened to be on Miss A's birthday!
Miss M, Keenan, Little Dude and I dressed as pirates, Miss A was a Snow White
Princess and Cuppy was a "desperate" house wife! NO she was just a house wife...
Thursday we celebrated with our Preschool class. Miss M came too. It was SO cold, but the kids were troupers smiling away for us crazy parents taking SO many pictures. I guess that is why
Miss A is NOT smiling in the class photo. or any of them for that matter...
Friday was Miss M's class party. I am the room mom so I got to help organize it!!
I had Miss A dress up as a Cat, Little Dude as a dog and Miss M as a vet.
Then, Miss M changed into a nurse and we went and visited Daddy and Aunt Cuppy at work. Instead
of the kids trick or treating at the hospital, we brought treats to them. It was cute to have
Miss M pose with her daddy in the ER.
Saturday!
Little G was not feeling well (another ear infection) so he and Cuppy stayed home, while
we took the girls to the Farmers Market. They could trick or treat at all the different
vendors and got to pick out a pumpkin to doctorate. Miss M painted a pirate
pumpkin Miss A Toothless dragon from "how to train your dragon"
But WAIT we are not done with our Saturday yet...
we headed up to Glencoe to trick or treat at the shops in their little down town area.
It has been our tradition for 6 years now. Miss M dressed up as a nurse again, so she could be warm and Miss A was a fairy witch.
We ended our day off at Mc Donalds! The girls were super excited.
Miss A took pictures of her new kitty Gloria.
*here is the story behind Gloria. This past summer Miss A started asking
if I had seen her kitty, I asked her where she last saw her cat thinking we could retrace steps.
We all looked high and low, no kitty to be found. I soon caught on we were looking for
an IMAGINARY kitty. Gwowia aka Gloria. I asked her what she looked like then maybe that would help me to know what to look for. Gloria is a little purple kitty.
We later found her on my bed taking a little cat nap.
I shared this story with my friend and she found a purple kitty for Miss A's birthday.
Now, Gloria and Gworia go everywhere with us.
Its fun to have so many dress up clothes, everyone kept changing their coustumes.
so FOR HALLOWEEN
Miss A dressed as the Fairy witch (not the cat, not snow white)
Miss M dressed as the Cat (not the princess not the pirate not the nurse/vet)
Little Dud was a Pumpkin (not a dog not a pirate)
Cuppy was A punk Pirate (not desperate)
and finally HALLOWEEN!
We went trick or treating with our neighbors aka Teenage Mutant Niga Turtles. Keenan decorated our front
porch in piratey fashion and dressed up as Captain Jack.
All around our neighborhood lot's of people get into the spirit of Halloween,
my favorite block we went down even the adults were dressed up. It's like
right out of one of those kids Halloween movies. It is now my new favorite street!
Anyway, one of our closer neighbors always goes way out to decorate and dress up for Halloween.
The "Spook-s-dook's" this year he was the Mad Hatter and TOTALLY in character!
Keenan had his picture taken with the OTHER Johny Depp character.
We HEART Halloween!!! And glad there are so many fun things to do as a family.




1 comment:
WHOA! Man, I always knew you guys were a FUN family, but ain't no party like a Kamae Ohana party from the looks of this post!
SO. Much. FUN!!
Post a Comment