My friend Sarah is a photographer (how lucky am I!) and when she comes to
my party's or if we are just hanging out I am pretty sure I will get some amazing shots!
So here are some pictures that she has captured from Miss A's party and from Little Dude's pirate party
(and it was pretty lucky that she came with her camera because I am not sure that we would have gotten pictures other wise) There is one of my friend Khania talking to my Granny that just brings a smile to my face. Or the images of Little Dude crying because he is all full of cake.
I'll put one more plug out for my friend - if you are in the area and need a photographer seriously
check her out!!





1 comment:
:) Thanks for the plug!! It's fun to see the pictures in collage form. I'm glad you have all of the pictures now!!! Hooray for dropbox.
Post a Comment