Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes and Photos that I may or may not get in trouble for...

Eating Birthday Cupcakes!





ok pictures that I could get in trouble for...







Also Miss A's birthday weekend we watched my sisters dogs. She adores them so I thought
it would be fun for her to have her doggies here.
Ashley and Gunner sleep in their crates so the crates usually come along too.
Little Dude, Miss A and M had SO much fun playing in the crates. 
I just want to say in writing
that I did NOT put those kids, or ANY children into the dog crates. They did it of their own free will.
Let it also be known that at times the sisters (M and A)would lock each other in the crate. 
But I did NOT lock the crates.
I may or may NOT have dressed someone up in a dog suit and I may or may not have taken pictures of this.
Also, let it be known that Miss M is a good actor and is only acting like a sad child in a dog crate...

But really, could you blame anyone for taking pictures of this fun activity???

3 comments:

Kryssie Booth said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lynsey said...

LOL...I love it! I don't know what it is about kids and dog crates, but my kid locks himself in our dog crate regularly.

Ashley said...

lol AWESOME!

I've got a picture of the father of my children shut up in a dog crate just like that. Good. Times.