I love when music brings tears to my eyes. It isn't that hard really ;) Jack couldn't get enough of the first video... When love story was on he kept saying, "Mom this is that song you like" and then once Viva La Vida started he had this shocked look on his face and said, "How did he know my favorite song?!". I had to repost on FB cuz everyone needs to hear this.
3 comments:
Eli and I watched the videos together - he LOVED the first one.
I really loved the first one too. And I thought it was really cute that he shared that part about his daughter. Thanks for posting it.
I love when music brings tears to my eyes. It isn't that hard really ;)
Jack couldn't get enough of the first video... When love story was on he kept saying, "Mom this is that song you like" and then once Viva La Vida started he had this shocked look on his face and said, "How did he know my favorite song?!". I had to repost on FB cuz everyone needs to hear this.
Post a Comment