This is the beach we are staying by right now! so pretty and the sand is so soft. we have even seen a few turtles!!Yes, we are still kicking it in the sun and sand. The beauty of flying stand by. But like my friend Sarah said, not too bad of a place to be stuck.
We have enjoyed lots of friends and family and food while here. And lots and lots of beaches. Oh if everyday could be a beach day...even though I don't like sand. You get kind of use to it.
Stacy and I were talking about how fun it would be to plan playgroup around here.
"which beach should we meet at today, Sharks Cove, Waimanalo, Chinaman's hat, Bellows or Kawela Beach and then maybe get some shave ice after?"
Sorry no pictures to share, (I didn't bring my cord to download them off of my camera.) So I can't show how dark the girls are getting. Miss M is looking pretty native and Miss A just wants to run around native, sans diapers !
ok, off to soak up some more sun. Miss M is ready to go back to the beach.
and keep your fingers crossed for Stacy who is yet again trying to catch a flight home! GOOD LUCK!
See you in Chicago. (IF I don't just stay here...)
ALOHA!
2 comments:
Oh, that looks so amazing, I wish I could be there right now! Sounds like you're having a blast!
Wow, I'm so jealous that you are spending so much fun time in Hawaii. Take in a little sun for me. I only have a farmer's tan.
Post a Comment