Thursday, May 14, 2009

Splish Splash party in the back yard

April 24, 2009

OH, I am SO behind on blogging. BUT it's because we have been babysitting and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. It just doesn't leave me much time to be on the computer or watch all my shows that are taking up room on the tivo.

A few weeks ago we had an 80 degree day. We pulled out all of our summer toys, furniture for the back yard and grill. The girls had so much fun playing outside ALL day. We enjoyed lots of friends who came over to hang out and some stayed late into the evening. We ended the night with a YUMMY BBQ, K playing his uke, and I even dance a couple of hula's.

We can't wait for more wonderful weather to enjoy more friends and our back yard!
and wouldn't you know I didn't take out my camera once everyone showed up. Oh well. I am sure there is some great pictures on someone else's camera.

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Those pictures are really cute! I love your setup with the slide into the pool - that is going to be fun this summer!

Lynsey said...

So fun! I can't wait to get a kiddie pool for Ethan to play in this summer! I wish we lived closer! We will have a guest room in July if you want to come and visit (wink wink).