As tradition goes we had our little egg hunt in our back yard. The E B left some eggs filled with goodies to be hidden. They both had a great time finding the eggs. And Miss A even held off opening them until they were all found. I think Miss M's favorite were the lighting McQueen and nail polish filled eggs. Oh and the pet shop toys. Miss A just wanted to open them all.



Love Miss M's shades (she picked them out herself and got them with her own money!)
they are so good at helping each other out. I hope
they are always good friends!
hmm, I think I need some better shades, Miss M's are WAY cuter!
(I had to go cheap because I went through 5 sunglasses in three months no thanks to Miss A)
Hooray, nail polish and it's YELLOW!
(later she did say she wished she would have gotten and indigo one too)

Thanks Miss M for taking this cute picture

they are so good at helping each other out. I hope
they are always good friends!

hmm, I think I need some better shades, Miss M's are WAY cuter!
(I had to go cheap because I went through 5 sunglasses in three months no thanks to Miss A)
Hooray, nail polish and it's YELLOW!(later she did say she wished she would have gotten and indigo one too)

Thanks Miss M for taking this cute picture


2 comments:
I loved looking through all of your Easter posts. Your girls are just so cute. I wish we still lived there so we could see them grow up. I guess your blog is the next best thing.
I'm glad you got some good weather for an Easter egg hunt
Boy they had a lot of egg hunts...lucky kids!
Post a Comment