
Yes, my piano.
You may not know this, but I do play the piano.
Well, pretend.
I have taken piano lessons several times, once for myself, and then a few more as a nanny/babysitter (with the kids, not for me).
I love playing the piano.
I wish I was better.
I wish I could read my left hand - was never very good at it.
But I am SO happy the piano is here.
And I love that my kids love to play on it.
You may not know this, but I do play the piano.
Well, pretend.
I have taken piano lessons several times, once for myself, and then a few more as a nanny/babysitter (with the kids, not for me).
I love playing the piano.
I wish I was better.
I wish I could read my left hand - was never very good at it.
But I am SO happy the piano is here.
And I love that my kids love to play on it.
4 comments:
That is awesome! I'm so glad that you get to share that with your girls.
I'm jealous. I wish I had a piano!!!
What?! A piano? That's the most exciting, fabulous thing ever.
It's a beautiful piano! Have fun playing it, even if just with the right hand :) I can't do the left hand well either, darn it.
Post a Comment