Today I had some medical issues (I won't go into all they yucky details - but severe enough that I called my doctor - which usually I just shrug things away). I went to see my doctor. Turns out everything is ok for now. Will know more when some of the other tests come back. But baby is good. And I am not having contractions (which that was also a concern ).
SO, again I will know more in a couple of days. (I am hoping this does not
result in a kidney stone not wanting to come out!!!)
K really likes my obgyn, he just explains everything to you
and in words that you can understand. We went over worse case and best case scenarios. K said he just felt so much more at peace and understanding with
everything Dr. M told us.
Thank goodness K's Auntie was here, she and our cousins took Pineapple Princess with them so we didn't have to worry about her. Along with spending time with them, she got some yummy Chicago pizza and beach time.
Thanks to those who called me to make sure that everything was ok and being so willing to help out in a pinch.
Along with this, I am so sad that I will be missing out on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing at the Ravinia tonight, especially when I have been looking
forward to this for months! But if the doctor says rest, rest I will.
SO, again I will know more in a couple of days. (I am hoping this does not
result in a kidney stone not wanting to come out!!!)
K really likes my obgyn, he just explains everything to you
and in words that you can understand. We went over worse case and best case scenarios. K said he just felt so much more at peace and understanding with
everything Dr. M told us.
Thank goodness K's Auntie was here, she and our cousins took Pineapple Princess with them so we didn't have to worry about her. Along with spending time with them, she got some yummy Chicago pizza and beach time.
Thanks to those who called me to make sure that everything was ok and being so willing to help out in a pinch.
Along with this, I am so sad that I will be missing out on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing at the Ravinia tonight, especially when I have been looking
forward to this for months! But if the doctor says rest, rest I will.
3 comments:
Oh my! This is why I love your blog! It really makes me feel completely up to date on your life, even though I am several hundred miles away. I hope and pray with all my heart that this little Kamae baby can stay healthy - I know what it took to get this far so let's just keep hoping things go well. Much love to you!
Oh No!!!! I hope you just rest and take care of yourself!
I will be thinking of you this week and the weeks to come. Make sure you get plenty of rest. I want you both to be healthy. I'm so glad I can also catch up on your life while I'm in Utah. I miss our friends in the ward there and most of all, I miss playgroup chats. Tell everyone I say HELLO!
Post a Comment