Monday, June 25, 2007

Hooray for Library Day


It's Monday, our weekly trip to the library.
One of my favorite summer memories was my Mum taking me to the library to sign up for their reading program.
I always looked forward to the afternoon at the library with my mum - and my little sisters. I wish I could find some of those books that I would read over and over...anyway now with a child of my own time to start our own TRADITION!
Pineapple Princess is doing their summer reading program. She marked off all of her stars (nine hours of reading.) So along with the weekly prize, she was also able to pick out a new book for her very own! Her choice Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - one that is her favorite. One of our favs too. It is so nice to go to the library each week, just so that we can have a fresh variety of books. Sometimes, I get a bit bored with reading the same book over and over...(um wait wasn't I just saying how much I LOVED to read books over and over again??) I guess that happens with any book, not just library books, right??
So here are some pics from the library.
Hah! and you thought my day was boring : )
Happy reading everyone!

No comments: