Friday, June 22, 2007

Aloha Friday

today was a bit cooler - but that is Chicago weather for you. I am not complaining at all - I think I was meant to live in oh, Alaska. Monday, they are saying 91 degrees for the high. YIKES!
I love playgroup days. Pineapple Princess and I picked up big ONE YEAR old friend SIR G and his mum KS for playgroup at the park. And for once, I was the first one there. Couldn't believe it! It is so nice to sit and chat w/ girlfriends, and the occasional Dad that comes too. After playgroup, Pineapple Princess and I headed home (here is where our exciting day begins hahaha) to do LAUNDRY. I know, so much fun. But for me to actually have the "strength" to do it, as in I am not laying sick on the couch, Is HUGE. Made some breaky for lunch for Pineapple Princess. Watched a little Y&R - thanks KS for getting me hooked. : ) Pineapple Princess wrote out some cards to family and friends, and then we headed to the pool. I kept telling Pineapple Princess it would be too cold. We got there, 68 degrees. But, we had the pool to ourselves! There were 2 other people in the pool - the lap pool about 25 employee's and us. Pineapple Princess thought it was so cool that we were the only ones there! So there you have it friends our big exciting Friday!!

I am attaching some pictures of Pineapple Princess.
She was wearing her swimming smock today, and it made me think of her little blue one that she had when she was one. Just thought I would compare how big she is now!
ALOHA!!!

No comments: