Thursday, December 10, 2009

K -I- S- S- I- N- G

(image found here)
Seen at the playground

My DAUGHTER KISSING A BOY!!!!!!! yup, that's right a KISS on the CHEEK.
I stood there open mouthed, in shock.
Me - "Did you just kiss that boy?!?"
Miss M - "Well Ya" (as if to say DUH Mom!)
Me - "WHY?!"
Miss M -"Because he told me to kiss him goodbye when Mr. New wasn't looking."

and I just didn't have anything to say after that...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

We've been over this already. "But honey, the prophet says you should only kiss return missionaries, so you can't kiss someone until you're at least 21..."

Foerster family said...

LOL, just starting early to be like her aunts.

Lynsey said...

We've always known that she would be a heartbreaker! I just didn't think you'd be dealing with this so soon. Keep that girl locked up!

Sarah S said...

YIKES!! I wouldn't have known what to say either. Slow down, Miss M! (maybe you should have Keenan talk to the boy, scare him off a little... :)