WE Love to go see this Santa! I think he is the best! When he saw Miss M this year and she ran up to him to give him a hug he wished her a Mele Kalikimaka! (He is the real one!)
Miss M also sang Mele Kalikimaka to him this year. Each year she sings him a new Christmas song.
He was so cute with Mr. G. He pretended to nap while we tried to capture cute pictures of G.The girls wished for via Miss M
- A salon so we can do each others hair (not going to happen, I already talked with Santa about this)
- Barbies
- Barbie house (the big one with the elevator - also not going to happen, well the big one anyway, maybe a small one?)
- Dora - ANYTHING (that's all Miss A kept saying Dora Dora Dora)
- Easy Bake Oven
- I told Miss M to tell Santa that I would like a Self Reliance shelf for my pantry, a new computer and a Wii. I wouldn't mind a Cannon or Nikon ... just throwing those ideas out there. ; )
- And Miss M said Gavyn needs diapers and maybe some wipes. He like pacifiers too.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I think I'd like a pantry to put a self reliance shelf in:)
Such cute pictures!! I love the top and bottom ones especially. Gavyn's smile is so sweet. And Ava has the biggest smile sitting with Marlee's arm around her. Love it! That is the best Santa.
Post a Comment