Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First and Second weeks of school

It seems as if the time is flying by. Miss M LOVES LOVES LOVES kindergarten. And she is excited to tell you ALL about it. It's great to see her love of learning. Her teachers (she has two)
have told us how great she is doing. She is kind to the other students, always willing to help, she listens well and gets her work done. I am happy to hear all about it - she likes to tell me about recess. Miss M gets to take a Spanish class as well, she loves to come home and practice her new words. Especially to our neighbors.
She does get homework to work on during the week. I wish she was enthusiastic about it, hopefully it will come and she will take after her dad NOT her mom!

Miss A has been a little lost with out her sister. She sure knows when it is time to go pick up Miss M. She will be sleeping so soundly and her internal alarm clock wakes her up just in time to get
out the door to pick up her sister. I think we all look forward to the end of the school day.

1 comment:

Kryssie Booth said...

aww... sounds SO exciting! I can't believe that she's old enough to be in kindergarten!! I bet lillo A is missing her big sister, they seem like such little girlfriends and it's hard when things change. yay for school though!!!