
Miss M has been invited to a couple of birthday parties - and lucky me they were both girls who love to wear things in their hair. Last week's party was for our neighbor who had a super fun fiesta - with a three tier pinata! She LOVES to wear headbands. I went to the dollar store and found a few headbands, added some ribbon, bows, or buttons to jazz them up. Then of course some matching hair clips. And I made a quick one for Miss M to match her outfit for the party.
So glad that I know how to make hair clips/bands! Now if I could just get my girls to wear all the
hair clips I make...
2 comments:
Can you teach me? These are excellent!
You are seriously the most "crafty" person I know! You're always making something and whatever you make is always adorable!
Post a Comment