Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you Easter Bunny

I did get a basket from the EB this year (must have been good) and I LOVED what I got!

A few weeks ago I had read on my friends blog how she had tried the ped egg and LOVED it.

Well, I had been wanting to try it for some time and after reading her review I mentioned in passing one day how I would LOVE a ped egg for myself.


Well the EB must have been listening because I got it in my basket. AND I LOVE it! Wow what a difference it has made on my feet.
My feet that use to get pedicures every two weeks (before kids). My feet that have not had a pedicure for OVER a year. My feat that walk around in slippers most of the time (or barefoot). My feet are smooth and lovely (as lovely as feet go)
(and I will spare you the before and after pictures of my feet)

Everyone else was pretty pleased with their basket full of goodies too!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

cute baskets!! I love that the EB brought you stuff to make your feet beautiful, just in time for the nicer weather.

Tricia said...

Fun Easter! Your girls are getting so big...they're beautiful! We miss your cute family! It's fun to read what you're doing far away!