Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's day to ya!


We had a wonderful St. Patty's day! The weather couldn't have been more beautiful!
74 degrees - we will take it ANY DAY!
We met some friends at a park and enjoyed the weather.
I made a pot roast for dinner - sorry K, no corn beef for you...

When we were getting ready to leave the park, Miss A walked into a bush and really poked her eye, of course it happens right before we take a family photo. But it turned out OK anyway.

Hope your St. Patty's day was spectacular!

(the girls enjoying the Train ride at All aboard diner)

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

That was a fun day. I'm so glad we met at the park! And sorry about Ava's eye - that was pretty sad. I'm glad she's okay.

And don't think I'm terrible, but I'm not doing the pay it forward b/c I can't take anything else on right now (I'm pathetically not up for paying it forward). But I think it's a fun idea! Someday I'll have my life together again... :)

Lindsay said...

What cute St. Patty's day pics. You are a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

You all look so good in green. Looks like it was a fun day.